JQuery Interview Questions & Answers
What are the methods that used for effects in JQuery?
Some of the methods that are listing for effects in JQuery:
- Show() - It displays or shows the selected elements
- Hide() - It hide the selected or the matched elements
- Toggle() - It toggle between the hide() and the show() methods. It shows or hides the matched elements
- fadeIn() - It shows the matched elements by fading it to opaque. In other words it fades in the selected element.
- fadeOut() - It shows the matched elements by fading out to transparent. In other words it fades out in the selected element.